The Transformation Roadmap Course:
A 4-Module Step-by-Step, Practical Guide to Resolving ANY Personal Issue and Finding Your Ultimate Freedom
Do you secretly long for more passion and joy in your life? Is a particular issue gnawing at you?
Maybe you’ve got a persistent little voice in your head that murmurs:
“I want to create a big, bold, beautiful life...but I’m just not sure how to do that.”
You need a positive shift of perspective, more peace, and a shot of hopeful inspiration, so you can achieve your dreams and have the life and relationships you really want.
It Is Absolutely Possible to Make the Changes You’re Longing For.
Hi, I’m Lynn Newman.
I’m a creative expert with a Bachelor of Fine Arts and a Masters in Counseling Psychology.
Creativity has been a central thread in my life for as far back as I can remember.
I’ve been a therapist, spiritual teacher, artist, and entrepreneur, all with the goal of guiding people to create their wildest desires and dreams.
Over time, I noticed that all the things that “turned me on” in my own life – including my spiritual path, my psychological background, and my love of creativity – all came together in this unanimous front.
I had a huge toolbox of creative and self-development tools (from my own personal journey, and from professional work) that could be helpful to people in a myriad of situations.
That’s exactly why I launched my current online business five years ago.
My mission, purpose, and passion in life is to teach people a fundamental human truth:
The Transformation Roadmap is a 4-module practical, step-by-step program that teaches you exactly how to overcome any of life’s difficulties and start bringing more joy, ease, and passion into your life.
…even if you feel like you’ve tried to make changes before, and haven’t succeeded.
...even if the questions in your life seem like a total mystery to you right now.
...even if you’ve been feeling stuck for days, weeks, or months.
As soon as you join the course, you’ll get a series of video lessons, worksheets, and other resources to help you resolve any issue – big or small – and shift it for the better.
This program gives you practical advice you can implement right away, and it’s all broken down into manageable, bite-sized pieces.
The entire course is self-paced, and you get lifetime access to all the materials. You’ll never fall behind.
After each module, you’ll get practical cheat sheets to continue to use as any issue comes up in your future. You can use the tools you’ve learned to make continual and consistent change.
What You’ll Learn in The Transformation Roadmap
Module 1: Free Your Mind
In your first module, we’ll take an issue you’re having, and untangle the thoughts attached to that problem.
You will learn how to:
- Clearly identify the issue you are having.
- Set intentions on how you want to resolve that issue.
- Tell the story you’ve attached to that issue, so you can gain clarity.
- Drop the story you’re telling yourself (and other people) about that issue.
- Recognize patterns and update your irrational or negative belief systems.
- Overcome resistance and surrender self-judgment.
Module 2: Free Your Feelings
In this module, we’ll address the feelings tied up in your thinking that need to be released.
You will learn how to:
- Experience your feelings so you can let them go (and find relief!).
- Use loving-kindness to be present with your emotions and handle your feelings with ease in any situation.
- Heal the way you view past memories and experiences, so you can alleviate your feelings of pain, loss, disappointment, or rejection.
- Care for your most vulnerable and fearful parts with loving attention, allowing your most basic self to be expressed and meet your needs.
- Understand what might be affecting your current relationships (and find out how it will make it easier to change them).
- Accept yourself exactly as you are today, so you can move forward and create your life as you wish it to be.
Module 3: Free Your Tension
Now that you’ve done a lot of mental and emotional work, we’re going to go within to find the ease, peace, and joy you crave.
You will learn how to:
- Get back on track and connect to your center, even when life throws you off balance.
- Trust the timing of how things will unfold in your life (even if you’re feeling impatient or anxious about what’s coming next).
- Stop clinging to certain outcomes in your life or getting trapped by pressures about where you think you “should” be.
- Use practical tools to experience spaciousness, boundlessness, and connectedness in your life on a regular basis.
- Identify, apply, and stand by your values, so you can create your fullest possible life.
- Commit to being your absolute best each day, so you can empower yourself and build a solid foundation to expand exponentially.
Module 4: Free Your Creativity
Ultimately, I believe everything we do is creative – including the way we think, solve problems, and make the most of our lives. In this module, we’re going to spark and ignite change so you can resolve your issue for good.
You will learn how to:
- Remember and realize the truth of your inherent nature, so you can head into new, fresh directions.
- Jump in and make the changes you crave TODAY – with a spirit of playfulness and fun.
- Open yourself up to life’s flow and freedom with heightened energy.
- Increase productivity to create change on the outer level.
- Learn how to manifest your dreams that are ready to open up to you.
- Take the first massive action step toward creating what you want.
What Makes The Transformation Roadmap Different From Other Approaches
Get a simple, clear-cut way to create change and start living the life you truly want.
Other courses can be overwhelming, because they give you a massive list of tools and resources, but no clear roadmap for what to do next.
In the Transformation Roadmap, I don’t leave you to figure out the next step on your own – I actually hold your hand through the entire process and give you everything, step by step.
This course gives you flexible tools you can use over and over again.
The no-fluff, creative tools and strategies you’ll get in the Transformation Roadmap can be applied to any life issue (big or small), at any time.
With these powerful and poignant tools at your fingertips, you’ll feel lighter, calmer, and equipped to deal with any situation you face.
The Transformation Roadmap is based on real, grounded teachings.
This stuff isn’t “woo-woo” or new-agey – it’s based on principles and methods that have been personally tested by me, my clients, and my students for over 20 years.
The tools I teach come from major psychological theories, creativity principles, and healing modalities. One of my gifts is being able to take heady analytical theories and put them together into organized systems and processes.
- You have an issue you need to resolve or you’re in a relationship that is suffering, and it’s making you unhappy.
- You’re going through some kind of transition, have experienced a loss, or trying to let go of a habit.
- You feel anxious, like there’s too much on your plate, and you can’t handle it all. Or you're simply looking for a tune-up to come more back into balance.
- You’re feeling blocked, down, lonely, or uninspired, and you’re wanting a creative jumpstart so you can regain your enthusiasm for your true purpose.
If any of these fit you – it’s time for an inner transformation.
Imagine what it would feel like if you could:
- Resolve any issue (big or small) on your own with lifetime access to an invaluable set of tools.
- Feel alive and optimistic—no matter what your current situation looks like.
- Ignite change and bring that unique spark back into your life.
- Be prepared to deal with any challenges life hands out in the future.
- Improve your relationships, without having to change the person you’re in relationship with.
You won’t have to wake up in the middle of the night, wishing you could transform your situation – because you’ll be living the life you were meant for.
3 of the Biggest Myths About Creating Remarkable Changes in Your Life
MYTH: “Making changes in my life is going to be really, really hard.”
TRUTH: Making change doesn’t have to be agonizing or difficult. Shifting our lives doesn't have to be a sludge—it can fun, and freeing too.
Behind that “stuck” feeling you’re experiencing is unlimited, vast potential. If we open and receive our greatest life blessings, we can actually relax into the process and accept anything that comes our way with grace and ease.
Believe it or not, creating change can even be fun and interesting.
To make the process lighter, more fun, and more creative, you need a step-by-step, no-fluff guide to create lasting change in your life.
The teachings and tools are distilled to the most important fundamental concepts – a simple, practical system to resolve your issues. And the good news is that you don’t have to go through years and years of intensive therapy to get there.
MYTH: “I have too much work, the kids to tend to, I’m way too stressed out, and don’t have time to work on issues that are in actuality, taking up a lot more time than I care to believe in my emotional, mental and physical space.”
TRUTH: It’s completely okay and necessary to carve out 20 minutes in a 10-hour day in order to clear and transform something that might otherwise be causing you difficulty, pain and adding even more stress in your daily life.
A way to handle this is to set up a 20 minute “time space” to go through a lesson. (That’s all one lesson could take by the way) Give 2-3 hours notice and share with everyone you need to that you are taking a 20-minute time out. Shut the door, find your quiet space and make time for YOU in order to resolve your issue.
MYTH: “I can’t create the life I really want, because the person I’m in a relationship with doesn’t want to work on creating change with me.”
TRUTH: A fascinating thing happens when you make significant changes in yourself. Those transformations will actually consistently change your reactions to the person you are in relationship with.
In almost all cases, once you change yourself, your relationship patterns and dynamics will transform, too.
Remember that you can never change someone else. Unfortunately, if you spend your days desperately trying to encourage or cajole someone else into changing – it’s a recipe for disappointment.
You can only change yourself – and when you transform, your relationships will open up in the most incredible ways.
You’re responsible for making your own life great, and when you feel free, happy, and creative, your outer reality will change for the highest good.
Don Miguel Ruiz
“For many people, Lynn will be the guide to help you know who you are – to remember the essence of your true nature and that is pure unconditional love.”
— DON MIGUEL RUIZ, bestselling author of The Four Agreements.
“At a time when my life seemed to be going nowhere, Lynn offered a light to a path I didn’t even know existed. Through her support I transformed from a survival mentality to that of a soul-driven woman with purpose. She taught me tools that I continue to use to co-create my life which is unfolding bigger than I ever imagined. Lynn continues to be the most influential spiritual mentor I have ever encountered and I feel divinely blessed that she shares her gift with me.”
— Alana, client
“Lynn has the gift of large perception”
— NATALIE GOLDBERG, INTERNATIONAL BEST SELLING AUTHOR OF WRITING DOWN THE BONES
“There is no better guide than Lynn. No matter what transition, loss or difficulty you are traveling through, Lynn offers a beacon of hope, a fountain of wisdom, and a treasure of tools to call out your inner creative strength and resiliency.”
— HeatherAsh Amara, author of Warrior Goddess Training and Awaken Your Inner Fire
Sign Up Today and Save $200
Get 4 Exclusive Bonuses
Bonus #1: Access to Our Supportive Online Community
If you have questions during your Transformation Roadmap journey, you can get answers in our exclusive, private Facebook community. In this group, you’ll be able to connect with a supportive and loving community of people on a similar path.
You can ask questions, brainstorm answers when you’re stuck, and celebrate your big (and small!) successes.
I’ll also be accessible in the group on a weekly basis, answering your questions and offering support.
Bonus #2: Encouraging Emails to Help You Along the Way
After you sign up, I’ll send you a helpful series of emails that will give you additional stories, guidance, and tools as you go through the program.
These messages will also remind you about resources you can turn to if you need support.
Bonus #3: Worksheets and cheat sheets to help you practically apply what you’re learning.
For every lesson, you’ll get a step-by-step worksheet that helps you actually do the work to resolve your issue and cement the change.
This is part of the magic of this course. You won’t just be reading, listening, and talking out your problems – you’ll be using the information to create real transformation!
I’ll also give you fast-paced summarized cheat sheets to use once you learn the tools in each module. You can use the cheat sheets to apply the Transformation Roadmap tools quickly to any issue that arises at any time in your future.
Bonus #4: 43 Optional Videos To Watch In Your Own Time
These 43 optional bonus videos will offer insight, guidance, and extra support for your inner-transformation as you go through the course.
These helpful resources answer some of the most important questions you will be asking on the path to creating your ideal life.
Join the Transformation Roadmap Today, and You’ll Get:
- The full Transformation Roadmap program, including 4 information-packed modules.
- Access to our private online Facebook community for Transformation Roadmap members.
- Encouraging emails and reminders, to help you along your journey.
- Practical worksheets and cheat sheets to help you apply what you’re learning.
- 43 bonus videos offering insight, guidance and extra support.
- Printable infographic: 35 Creative Questions to Ignite the Life You Want
- Lifetime, unlimited access to the entire course (and all the tools you get inside!)
For the price of one session with a good therapist, you can get a roadmap that will show you exactly what you need to do to create a big, bold, beautiful life.
Join Us Today:
Frequently Asked Questions
Your privacy is completely protected when you sign up for the Transformation Roadmap. I will never share your information with anyone, and you can take the entire course from your own home, on your own time.
No one needs to know you’re doing this course, unless you decide to tell them.
If you would like support, though, from me or other members of the group, you can get help at any time in the private Transformation Roadmap Facebook group.